Feb 15, 2015

Full Moon Rising, A Werewolf's Quest

Review #77 – Free Video Game

Full Moon Rising, A Werewolf's Quest

Warning: This game contains Mature Language and Sexual Themes. Nothing graphic, only dialog. User discretion advised.

As a Special Valentine treat, you get to play as Ernie in a very important quest: find the moonstone requested by his girlfriend. Why? Well, first, let's say, she want's him to trigger his transformation into a werewolf, and then read the warning above. I'm sure you'll get it.

It's a simple platformer, where graphics and mechanics help make an awesome comedic narrative instead of trying to make a difficult game.

The graphics are wonderful, and sell the lighthearted plot. While playing first as Ernie, who is weak, and only capable of jumping and running away from enemies, and then playing as Werewolf-Ernie, which is capable of defending itself, really sells the difference between them.

Think of it as a “The Hangover” video game. It's fun, you'll laugh, but it's not exactly a mental challenge.

- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment