Feb 23, 2014

Action Fist! He stole from you. No one steals from you.



Review #30 – Free Video Game

Action Fist! He stole from you. No one steals from you.

From the creator of Uberleben comes another great gem. Clearly inspired by old classics, Action Fist! is both familiar and new. You’ll find yourself comfortable with the controls in a snap, like in old arcades. It’s all gunfire and mayhem from this point on!

Action Fist! is a co-op, and I highly recommend playing it like that.

The power up system is also a fun feature. You have both straight power ups like multi shot or rapid fire, sure. Now, in a world color coded for your convenience, picking up a color for your gun helps you deal extra damage to enemies of the same color. As you can only have two different weapons and there are three colors, you can see why a partner to provide that extra color can save you.

On difficulty, there are a lot of options. I’m sure one will suit your needs.


Last note, but an important one. There’s a level with rain in the background. It caused a fair share of lag in my computer. Don’t worry though, it’s only one level. You should be able to play through it.


Give adventure a try! And if you are looking for a setting to play BADASS, look no further!

- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment