Feb 9, 2014

Color Space Beaver, need I say more?



Review #28 – Free Video Game



Color Space Beaver, need I say more?



Last week I offered a Two for One opportunity; so today the review will be of a short, one level game. I don’t know why I’ve chosen it, it just made me happy.



Color Space Beaver puts you in the role of an ambitious mammalian the just wants to go to the “Cosmic Tree”. Sadly, that’s against beaver law, so you’ll have to fight your way out of the stratosphere.



This is a simple shooter that takes you back to old spaceship classics. Even though it only has one level, I’d say it was really fun. With simple controls and a great power up system, this game could have been an awesome hit.



This is an incomplete but fully playable game. I wanted to use it as an example, to show that simple can have its own identity; and that just because you didn’t finish your project it doesn’t mean nothing useful can be taken from it.







Funny story, I don’t have the slightest idea how I came across this game. I can’t remember! I’m pretty sure I saw a review of it somewhere, but I can’t seem to find it again. Well, thanks whoever brought it to my attention!

 

- The Storeman





Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.



No comments:

Post a Comment