May 11, 2014

DuoTasking, a Robot and its Plasma Cannon



Review #41 – Free Video Game

DuoTasking, a Robot and its Plasma Cannon

Today entry is a really fun puzzle platformer. In it, you play as both a robot (doing the normal platformer stuff) and a cannon at the side of the screen. The twist is that BOTH characters move at the same time and with the same buttons.

The difficulty comes from avoiding hazards with both characters, while trying to collect all the coins on the screen with the robot. Now, to destroy most of the obstacles in your way, you’ll be constantly using the cannon.

It’s a pretty original idea, and the game actually takes good advantage of it. There are very few “weird” levels, most are rather straightforward. Now, even though there’s still a lot of potential in this idea, DuoTasking makes a compelling game that I recommend wholeheartedly.

- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.


It’s both available for download and to play online as a browser game!

No comments:

Post a Comment