Jun 1, 2014

The Power, do you have what it takes?



Review #44 – Free Video Game

The Power, do you have what it takes?

The Power (game that I stumbled upon a little to late to include in Dazzling March) takes us to a distant planet, where our unnamed hero has a chance to prove himself worthy and claim the power, or just escape with his life. Think you can do it?

The game is heavily inspired by the Metroid series. You will be trying to get new weapons to access new areas, and the map is not linear. While the normal enemies are pretty weak, the bosses are a real challenge. And there are a few “endurance runs” where you will have to play smart and decide between losing a bit of HP or slowing down.
 
Deceptively simple, The Power is a blast. Oh, and before I forget. Don’t give up at the white knights. They are crazy hard to kill but it’s not impossible!


- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.


(“The Power” is near the bottom of the page, check out the rest of the games, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment