Nov 2, 2014

Pause Ahead, a.k.a. Time Out

Review #64 – Free Video Game

Pause Ahead, a.k.a. Time Out

From the Askiisoft team, the same group behind Tower of Heaven, we have Pause Ahead. With a plot similar to the previous game, you take control of a child-like character trapped in a temple with no memory and a cruel voice over as the only guide.

But don't think for a second that it's the same. In Pause Ahead, you have a pretty unique power: pausing the game. While paused, everything stops as normal, except for you. You can't control it, mind you, but your character keeps it's momentum. So, for example, if you pause while jumping, you keep going up until you resume the game. It's trickier that it sounds, but you'll get plenty of time to figure it out.


So, awesome music and gorgeous graphics compose a game built around a simple yet intricate and unique mechanic. What's not to love?

- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment