Nov 30, 2014

Super Skeleman, Jump, Jump, JUMP!

Review #67 – Free Video Game

Super Skeleman, Jump, Jump, JUMP!

Sometimes, less is more. In Super Skeleman, this is a simple truth. This Metroidvania style platformer gives you only jump-based abilities, but that's the point: there is a lot to do with just that.

As Metroidvanias are wont to do, you need your powers to access new areas. Now, unlike the usual “new weapon opens new gate” format, in Super Skeleman you have not only to get the new abilities, but master them to access new areas.

It's a really challenging game, fast paced and fun. And the level design gives a feeling of an actual world, not a series of arbitrarily designed puzzles. So, get you jumping boots on and check out Super Skeleman!

-The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment