Sep 23, 2013

ACTION TURNIP!!!



Review #09 – Free Video Game

ACTION TURNIP!!!

Another week, another fast-paced shooter. Last week I brought HyperPrincess Peach, and today it’s ACTION TURNIP!!! This little browser game has it all: jumps, bullets, lots of enemies and enough nonsense to take you to Wonderland and back.



It’s always nice to sit in front of the screen and know instinctively what to do. The controls are simple, as is the prime directive: Run and Shoot. Don’t die.

Your score is based on how long you can stay alive.



Before I leave, one last thought: How do the power-ups work? I don’t have the slightest idea. I you find out, feel free to enlighten the rest of us.

- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.



No comments:

Post a Comment