Sep 29, 2013

Mr. Rescue, Arcade Fire Fighter



Review #10 – Free Video Game

Mr. Rescue, Arcade Fire Fighter

In this game you guide our guy, Mr. Rescue, through the floors of a semi randomly generated building that’s on fire (hence the need of a fire fighter).



Every building is divided in sections of three floors, and every section has a few civilians to save by throwing them trough a window (who am I to judge, I don’t actually know how fire fighting works), a few coolant units (to keep you from overheating) and a power up. Also fire and weird fire creatures, but let’s concentrate on the good things in life.

The main concern on this game is to try to leave as few people as you can behind while you ascend towards the roof. Meanwhile, you’ll want to get power ups to stand a better chance against the level boss, but the longer you stay on the building the hotter you’ll get. As sexy as that may have sounded, you want to keep your cool, because if you overheat it’s game over.

All in all, it’s a fast paced game, and with the randomness in level design it doesn’t get old fast. Mr. Rescue has a real arcade feeling.

- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment