Dec 15, 2013

Arachnophilia, Spider Simulator



Review #20 – Free Video Game

Arachnophilia, Spider Simulator

This game is described as a “spider simulator”, and who am I to argue? In Arachnophilia, your goal is a simple one: eating everything.



Taking control of a hungry spider, you’ll use your mouse to guide it and build the strongest web you can. Keeping the spider fed is a harsh challenge, but as you go through the levels you’ll find it harder and harder to maintain your arachnid slaughterhouse in one piece.



Fun, fast and addicting, this browser game is a must play.

- The Storeman



Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

3 comments:

  1. So, is the web building portion of this game physics-based? It looks to be, and those are among my favorite games to play, particularly this one: http://www.bridgebuilder-game.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the web is stronger if you distribute the force the insects make against it over several strings instead of one. It's not a game about "gravity", it's more about making a strong web and taking the insects out before they collapse it.


    Going to check that link, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
    http://gainfreestuff.com/

    ReplyDelete