Dec 22, 2013

Wild Hunters, Saru the Monkey’s Epic Adventure

Review #21 – Free Video Game

Wild Hunters, Saru the Monkey’s Epic Adventure

You know what? Who doesn’t love a good old fashioned plataformer? Wild Hunters takes us all into a Shōnen-quality adventure through some colorful and quite challenging levels.



The game is full of quirky bosses, weird power-ups and some really interesting game mechanics. Even if you don’t play it for the game itself OR the story (both worth it), you should see it as inspiration for your own game ideas.




Here in Wild Hunters you have an amazingly done game, one that doesn’t shy away from combining plataformers, combo attacks, some RPG elements and some unique ideas.

-The Storeman



Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great game for kids. I'll have to get mine playing it. I'll let you know what they think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out yourself, if you like old plataformers.

      Delete
    2. I do. I like old anything, really! And I played it with the kids, and we all had a blast! It's a very unique game, and as you said, it definitely has some weird power ups - in a good way.

      Delete
    3. Glad you all enjoyed it! That's the only reason this blog exists, to help discover this gems hiding in the internet.

      Delete