Jul 27, 2014

ro9, First Person Dungeon Crawler x9



Review #52 – Free Video Game

ro9, First Person Dungeon Crawler x9

Yeah, as the last video game for July of Adventure I have something on the weird side of the gameplay scale. From the same contest that brought us Dungeons of Fayte comes “ro9”. In this game, you take control of a whole party of adventurers trying to loot and subsequently escape a multi-level dungeon. And you play as the nine of them, at the same time, in first person.

So, you have 9 simultaneous screens with individual characters that move in the same direction when you press an arrow key.


As messed up as that might seem, you can understand what’s going on, and it ends up being easier than you might expect. Movement and combat are “Rogue-like-like”, so you attack by moving against an enemy.

There are few more rules to learn, but it’s more fun if you do while you play. Oh, and after you have played for a while, check out the secret on the title screen. Just press “9” and see.


-The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
    http://gainfreestuff.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! You are providing us something very interesting to read. Treat your sims to a day of pampering with the sims 4 skill cheats spa day. Coming to interesting game on Xbox one

    ReplyDelete