Mar 22, 2015

How Mosquito Became Human, …, Sorry, I've got Nothing for this One

Review #81 – Free Video Game

How Mosquito Became Human, …, sorry, I've got Nothing for this One

Ok, so, right off the bat, we have a game that grossly misunderstands how evolution, the food chain, and the anatomy of most animals works. It's good to get that out of the way now, so there are no surprises when the game asks your mosquito character to start eating some frogs.

Now, your motivation. You'll be taking control of a mosquito that wants to become a human. And you achieve that by murdering things. Yeah, I'm sorry, but there is nothing more to say about the plot, so let's go to gameplay.



At each stage of your “evolution”, you acquire different abilities and weaknesses, so each stage has it's own unique rules. It's pretty good, though kind of frustrating at times. So play it, but don't take it to heart. Your biology teacher would have a heart attack if she saw this thing.

- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment