Mar 29, 2015

Psychedelic Assassin Squad, Bring it On!

Review #82 – Free Video Game

Psychedelic Assassin Squad, Bring it On!

In honor of the first non-periodic month-long event at the Warehouse, Dazzling March, I'll show you a game that would be at home between those brightly colored adventures.

This is the point where I usually write a small paragraph about who your character is, but it doesn't apply here. As far as I can tell, you are an assassin. Sorry, I'd like to be more helpful.

So let's talk about gameplay, then. It's a first person shooter, and a very simple one at that. And don't let the regenerating health and ammo fool you. It's not an easy game.

From the visuals to the fast paced action (you can fly!!), this game feels like having a stroke inside Tim Burton's brain. And it's fun.

- The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

IF YOU HAVE MOTION SICKNESS WHILE PLAYING GAMES, BE VERY CAREFUL. THIS GAME ACTUALLY MADE ME NAUSEOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment