Apr 20, 2014

Noitu Love and the Army of Grinning Darns, Super Sentai Action!



Review #38 – Free Video Game

Noitu Love and the Army of Grinning Darns, Super Sentai Action!

Today we have fast action, great music and wacky graphics. Noitu Love is one of the best action platformers I’ve seen in a long time. But why is that? What makes it so good?

I can tell you what I loved about it: The Bosses. The bosses Noitu has to kill to eventually fight professor Darnacus Damnation are, simply put, awesome.
They are fun, they are colorful, and fighting them is half puzzle, half action sequence.

You have to figure them out before you can damage them, and even then actually killing a boss takes its fair share of reflexes and coordination.

Also, the game takes full advantage of all of its features. As I always say, it’s nice to see a game that can both implement simple and fun features while using them to their fullest.


On a final note, this would be an impressive setting for running Danger Patrol. Just saying.

Fair Warning: The game saves your progress after every level. When you replay a previous level, you start with the lives you had last time you got to it. This will be useful if you find yourself in the final levels with only one or two lives left. Just replay the last level you’ve cleared (where you had a decent amount of lives) and work your way through. Hopefully, now you can save a few of them.


-The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment