Oct 13, 2013

Backworld, a tale of two worlds



Review #12 - Free Video Game

Backworld, a tale of two worlds

This little puzzle-plataformer here is a rather inspired one. Backworld takes us to a black and white environment that's made up of two slightly different worlds: the "front" one, the one we easily see; and a "back" world, accessible by painting with the mouse. Some elements exist only in one or the other, while others (like our character) exist in both.

The dual reality mechanic is really exploited to it' fullest, making each level a completely different experience to the one before. If you haven't played it, what are you waiting to download it?
-The Storeman

Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment