Oct 27, 2013

HeroCore, Lone Hero vs Robot Overlord



Review #14 – Free Video Game

HeroCore, Lone Hero vs Robot Overlord

From the creator of Hyper Princess Pitch we also have Herocore, a deep space shooter where you take control of Flip Hero, and take upon yourself the task of stopping the Cruiser Tetron once and for all.

Its black and white graphics are very simple, as is the gameplay. Nevertheless, it’s full of unique enemies and all the bosses have great themes and are a nice challenge. Talking about challenge, this HeroCore offers different difficulty settings, I’m sure you’ll like one of them.


The only real “complain” one can have about this game is the decision to have two different attack buttons, one for left and one for right*. Though it’s weird at first, you get used to it pretty fast.

This retro game is a shinning example of how great free games can be.

- The Storeman

* This could be a throwback to some kind of old video games, I’m not sure. As far as I can tell I’ve never played with that particular mechanic before.


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

1 comment:

  1. ROBLOX is driven by a growing player base of over 300,000 creators who provide an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new identities discovering what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner in a quarry or an astronaut on a space exploration.

    ReplyDelete