Oct 6, 2013

Hero, Captain, King; Champions shape the Destiny of the World



Review #11 – Free Pen and Paper RPG

Hero, Captain, King; Champions shape the Destiny of the World

This here today is a heroic GM-less RPG, where the players create and save a fantasy world together. “What’s new?” you maybe thinking. Well, unlike other fantasy RPGs, this is not focused on the heroes, but on the world as a whole. Even if players take the role of one character each, after an adventure times passes, organizations rise and fall, legends spread, heroes die or get corrupted and new champions must answer the call.

Hero, Captain, King plays much like Dawn of Worlds, but with a “right there on the battlefield” feeling. The champions can create legacies that outlive them (and can become inspiration for the next generation) and PvP is fun and simple.

Try it for improvisational fun.

- The Storeman


Disclaimer: I didn’t upload any of the content in the following link. I have downloaded and checked it as I always do. I have even executed it in my own computer and did not experience any kind of problems. But I can’t ensure that it is free of virus and/or malware that my anti-virus programs couldn’t find. That’s the author’s responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment